By visiting the Site, downloading the App, or otherwise using the Service, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Service, and uninstall the App if you have already downloaded it.
Buying in-app purchases(IAP) in our app
• All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
• Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Google Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Google account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Google Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
• Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Gallery Lock premium subscription.
Updates to these Terms
We may modify these Terms from time to time. We will notify you of material changes in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Service and uninstall the App. If you continue using the Service after the new terms take effect, you will be bound by the modified Terms.
When you use the Service, you represent that:
• your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
• you are 13 years of age or older;
you are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
The Service and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
We reserve all rights in and to the Service. If you download or print a copy of the Service for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Service.
This Terms will in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any choice or conflict of laws). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us as follows at ：